Wednesday 4 February 2015

thoughts.

So since yesterday I haven't been able to stop thinking about my art and how I want to share it with everyone. I mean, I have this, my blog but I want to expand and broaden my horizons, if you want to call it that. 
I haven't had this burning feeling in my tummy for a long time, it feels so good to have it back and I just want to run with it. 
If anyone has any ideas on how I can expand, it would be greatly appreciated to share them with me. I want to form connections and have that mutual appreciation thing with so many more artists. It's like this blog is a blanket and I just want to immerse myself in this world, wrap myself up in it and carry it with me everywhere. 
No time for art today, sadly that thing called 'work' interrupts it, but tomorrow is a new day and there will be plenty more faces to draw. 

No comments:

Post a Comment