Monday 29 April 2013

Hello!

First blog post, first website, a lot of firsts for today.
--

Well, to start off... Hello! I'm Sam.
Let me tell you a bit about myself.

I'm 21, in my 3rd year of university, and a part time bartender.
I study BA (Hons) in Sequential and Narrative Illustration, and have recently found my calling in the wide world of art.
(If the blog title can't help you, look at the description. If this doesn't help you, then poor you!)
I've spent the past 4 months of my university life in the deepest darkest corners of every coffee shop in Swindon observing, drawing and watching people as they go about their day-to-day business.
I know it sounds a little creepy, it probably is a little creepy, but I can use the excuse of 'well, I'm an artist!' and I shall stick by that excuse.
This blog is for a little sneak peek into my world of observational drawing, and I hope you enjoy looking at the people, comments and conversations I try to capture during my day.

(My usual set up, can't do it without coffee and the occasional cheesecake!)

No comments:

Post a Comment