Tuesday 14 May 2013

All work and no play, what's play?!

Hi everyone!
Been a busy busy bee over the past few days, catching up on work and rushing round like a mad man sorting stuff out.
Good news, and a great relief to me is my business cards are all designed and ready to order!
Having mad panics about these, and it's such a weight off my shoulders that I finally have them done :)



I'm very proud of them, reluctant to give them out at all!


Our class went to go see the space we were exhibiting in the other day, not too far from the town center. Everyone was excited and getting all hyped and there was little ol' me shitting herself! I don't know why I got so panicky over it, I guess it's all become real that strangers are going to be coming in and seeing my work and this is the final hurdle and it's all over.
Emotional stuff!

I will post more about the up and coming exhibit when I sort some of the pictures I took out and upload them to my laptop.

Onwards to work station, destination... who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment