Sunday 12 May 2013

Business... as usual?

Good Afternoon!
Busy day today, designing some stickers and business cards for my final show. I thought I'd let you have a little sneak peek at one of the designs I'm thinking of for my stickers, but shhhh... it's a secret.


---

Spent some quality time with me, myself and I in Starbucks yesterday as well. Came to the conclusion little children are so very annoying to draw, and no-one sits still long enough anymore.
What ever happened to coming to a coffee shop to just... relax? Isn't that the whole point of a coffee shop? Sit down, with a coffee (or tea, if you wanna be that guy...) and just stop. Just stop for about half hour, maybe even an hour if your busy schedule can hack it. It's a little oasis of relaxation within a busy town center where life seems to speed by at 100 miles an hour, must go to this shop, must go to that shop, shit the parking has ran out on the car, rush rush RUSH.
PEOPLE OF SWINDON CAN YOU JUST (for my benefit and probably yours too) SIT DOWN FOR A WHILE. Please.



No comments:

Post a Comment